Sunday, January 17, 2010

For Today: January 16, 2010


Outside my window: Darkness and stars - quiet and peace

I am thinking: that I need to get busy crafting

I am thankful for: another day off from work

From the kitchen: sweet ice tea

I am wearing: pink tee shirt and capris (and flipflops!)

I am creating: a birth sampler for Kattie

I am going: to watch Gran Tornino after posting

I am reading: Patrick Swayze's autobiography

I am hoping: to get in the mood to craft

I am hearing: my mom talk to me about her day.

Around the House: everything is clean but the kitchen. Dishes soaking in the sink and
fridge in the middle of the kitchen. New one coming tomorrow.

My favorite things: hugs from my kids

Plans for the week: school work and office work. Crafting if I have time

Picture journal:

Kattie (3) playing at the park with Grandpa and the other kids! Her hair looked so funny in this picture.

Til nex time,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment